• 1 teaspoon probiotic power (optional)
• 2 Scoops of Grass Fed Natural Gelatin powder
• 6 ripe persimmon, diced small
• 5 medjool dates
• 4 Tablespoons mustard seeds
• 1 large diced Red onion
• ½ cup raisins (optional)
• 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1 Large apple, chopped
• 2 teaspoons chili flakes
• 1 Tablespoon piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
• 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl along with the date probiotic mixture and massage for a minute or so.
- Transfer this mixture to a sterilised jar, making sure to leave at least 1” of air space at the top of the jar.
- Leave this in a warm place for 3 to 4 days, then transferring to the fridge. Chutney will keep for at least 4 weeks.
- Serve with crackers and almond or cashew cheese.
Note: Lovely mix of nutritional Gut goodness to have when you are having a Savoury or sweet craving, great to serve with stewed fruit and / or greek/natural yoghurt or cheese and Crackers.