- 500g Kent Pumpkin- diced
- 3 carrots – diced
- Two stems of spring Onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon of dried vegetable stock or 1/4 cup homemade stock
- 1 fresh chilli chopped finely or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 500ml water
- 100ml coconut milk
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch cracked pepper
- 1 tables poon grass fed butter
- Natural or Greek Yoghurt
Tofu- sliced and pan fried .
1: Saute onion and garlic for 1-2 mins.
2: Add pumpkin, carrots, coriander, water, coconut milk, chilli- cook for 20-30 mins until cooked.
3: Place in a blender or use stick blender and blend until smooth.
4: Serve and add tofu.
5: Finish with yoghurt and fresh parsley.