By: Focus Nutritional Medicine
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut or nut milk
- 1 Tbsp. of vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp. of maple/ rice syrup or honey
Place all ingredients into a jar and leave to soak for at least 6-8 hours stirring occasionally to avoid clumping. Once your chia pudding is ready prepare cream.
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 scoop of METAGENICS Vanilla Protein powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut or natural yoghurt of choice
Note: omit yoghurt if u want but it is great for the gut.
Combine all cream ingredients in a blender and
Layer with chia pudding to serve
Finish with berries of choice